Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Reply to list ONLY!

This sound very familiar to me

Am 2018-01-11 hackte Lester Caine in die Tasten:
> My windows machine is currently stuck in the 'blue screen crash mode'. I
> presume because as with all my machines it's an AMD processor and they
> are forcing the Intel hack down my throat :( Can't even get to log in to
> change anything!

Also I can not even burn CD/DVD because of an error message.
Microsoft claim it is a hardware error, but when I search the
internet, it seems, that at least 14 Laptop manufacturer are
to stupid to dedign correctly 218 differnt Laptops.

Installing a spare HDD and oh wonder, with Debian GNU/Linux,
FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD it works like a charm!

Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400