Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Reply to list ONLY!

On 11/01/18 10:39, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>> In gmail I have three options, Reply, Reply to All and Forward.
>> On clicking Reply, reply will go to personal address only (no list).
>> On clicking Reply to All, reply will go to personal email and list.
>> Fwd, we all know.
>> In this mail I have removed the personal email address, hope this is the
>> correct way.
> Yes, it is.

My mobile phone has the same problem, but removing the personal address
can be a bit hit and miss. Just tried to reply but it wipes both reply
addresses ... and also virtually forces top posting. So it only gets
used in emergencies ... back on the desktop now ... with a decent client.

Lester Caine - G8HFL
EnquirySolve - http://enquirysolve.com/