Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] WHOIS lookups in PHP5

Hello *,

now it is winter, 20cm snow and very cold outside, hence I stay inside
and recode some older stuff...

I run Debian GNU/Linux with PHP 5 and prepare to upgrade to PHP 7.

I want to upgrade my Abuse interface and like to know, if someone know
an easy way to get infos from WHOIS servers?

Is there a way to get a bibliothek with anunified interface or must I
realy code one WHOIS parser for each WHOIS server?

I see on the commandline while calling whois, at least 23 different
output formats which is realy annoying.

What I need is to INPUT the spamers IP address, get the Netblock, Owner
and the ABUSE EMail

Thanks in avance

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet