Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Re: php-fpm and apache

I set up a host using ispconfig which does it this way.  It solves a whole bunch of security and file permission problems that I'd been having with cms engines and such because it runs everything under the site owner rather than www-data.  It really works pretty well.  If you were running tomcat or mono, they're also done as a proxy.