Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Break or continue an outer loop from an inner loop?

Hello;

I have read this early on in texts I have used but have never used it.

Now I have a project that looks like it is appropriate.

The code  starts a loop and inside the loop for each iteration
there is an inner loop.

What I need to do is: depending on a conditional, I want to
tell the outer loop to continue from the inner loop: I.E.
stop the inner loop iteration and have the outer loop jump
to its next iteration.

I remember something about labels of some other symbol
associated with each loop and can specify that symbol.

But I don't remember the details.

Can someone guide me with this, or point me to the
applicable part of the manual?

Thanks for time and attention
JK