Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Payment gateway and payment confirmation

Hi,

In my application i would like to automatize an enable/disable service
based on payment status.
for example, if the user paid with a credit card or paypal, i would like to
enable his announce to be published as planned. However, if the payment is
still not received on bank account or papypal or credit card payment
gateway does not confirm successful payment, the announce will not be
published.

I know that's possible but what kind of information do i need for that ? in
fact, what are the API or interfaces allowing me to do that for example for
a credit card payment ? Is there a place where i can find this information ?

thx.

--
Alain
Kubuntu 17.04