Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] ob_start() -- ob_end_flush() problem

> On Apr 29, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Aziz Saleh <azizsaleh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you using the same includes/open|close-db.php in both instances? If the
> answer is not, can your student try using your db files and see if it works
> or vise-versa (you use theirs). The code looks fine and the issue could lie
> with the included files/settings.

Yes, the code in all instances (including the includes) is exactly the same.

I added the --

	$page = ob_get_contents();
	/* end buffered output */

— in both cases and theirs failed and mine did not.

My original code just used ob_start() and ob_end_flush() and worked just fine. Again, theirs did not.

I’ll try Arno’s suggestion an echo something simple and see if that works.

tedd sperling