Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Update to your article about starting startups?

Hey Mike,

I was searching for some articles about starting startups today and I came across your page: http://mikezornek.com/2014/11/11/designing-planning-your-ios-app-workshop-recap/

I noticed that you linked to one of my favorite resources for startups — How to Start a Startup by Y Combinator

Just wanted to give you a heads up that UpCounsel created a similar free resource as Lecture 18 - “Legal and Accounting Basics for Startups" from the How to Start a Startup series, but with much more detail and hundreds of free articles on the basics of startup law: https://www.upcounsel.com/startup-law-resources

Might be worth a mention on your page in case your readers are looking for information on how to avoid costly legal mistakes while starting their startup!

Since our goal is to create an updated central location to cover every legal topic for startups, please let me know if there are any startup legal topics you would like to see covered and I can have our team create an article about it.

Either way, keep up the awesome work!

Cheers,
Jeff

Jeff Chen | SEO Project Manager
c: 630-270-8562
jeffchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | UpCounsel.com
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here

580 Market Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA, 94104