Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] 34vl.org -- run PHP code on 200 different versions

I just discovered this site today

https://3v4l.org

I know that sounded spammy and looks like spam. But I promise you it is not.
This is the front page's declaration:

3v4l.org is an online shell that allows you to run your PHP code on my server. I compiled more than 200 different PHP versions (every version released since 4.3.0) plus HHVM for you to use. For every script you submit, this site tells you:

 * Output from all released PHP and HHVM versions
 * Performance (time and memory) of every version
 * VLD <http://derickrethans.nl/projects.html#vld>opcode output
 * Contextual links to documentation and php sourcecode
 * Output from all upcoming alpha, beta & release-candidates
 * Output from a few popular RFC Branches
 * HHVM Bytecode output