Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Cannot make use_strict_mode work with custom sessionhandler upon 'files'

18.03.2017 17:30, Aziz Saleh пишет:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Ivan Grigoriev <greedy.ivan@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I want to implement custom session handler upon internal files handler
similar to this: http://php.net/manual/en/class
.sessionhandler.php#example-5380 (example 1).

But with session.use_strict_mode = 1.

I have been trying to test this sample code, but I can't seem to get it to
work:

---
session_module_name('files');
ini_set('session.use_strict_mode', '1');

class MySessionHandler extends SessionHandler{}
session_set_save_handler(new MySessionHandler(), true);

session_start();
var_dump(session_id());
---

After delete an existing session file and rerun script, it create new file
with the same id.

When there is no session_set_save_handler() it works as expected: new file
is created with new id.

I suppose that it is a bug, but maybe there is a solution that I can't see.

On the documentation page it says: "*SessionHandler* is a special class
that can be used to expose the current internal PHP session save handler by
inheritance."

There is also a big warning box that says: "*Warning**: *This class is
designed to expose the current internal PHP session save handler, if you
want to write your own custom save handlers, please implement the
SessionHandlerInterface
<http://php.net/manual/en/class.sessionhandlerinterface.php> interface
instead of extending from *SessionHandler*."

http://php.net/manual/en/class.sessionhandlerinterface.php

Is what you are looking for.

What I really want that is not implement a new session handler.
I want to expose the current internal PHP session save handler (as it is written in the warning).

And I think that what I'm writing about is a bug. If you try to test this code <http://php.net/manual/en/class.sessionhandler.php#example-5380>, it will ignore session.use_strict_mode.

Therefore, if this is so, I need some kind of confirmation, that I don't miss anything, before send a bug report.