Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Upgrade php 5.6 to Php 7.0?

Hello,

I've got a server running several web applications, on a famp stack
apache 2.4 as the a. It's running Php 5.6.30. On a test server I just
noticed it's compiling and installing Php 7.0 with this application
i'm working with.

My question is from a security perspective and from a user perspective
(compatibility and new features), is it and upgrade path that should
be taken 5.6 to 7.0? I've got many many extensions on my 5.6 box and
want to ensure as smooth a transition as possible.

I'd appreciate hearing from users who have made the upgrade.

Thanks.
Dave.