Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Adding features to a mailinglist

Hello *,

I run the Courier Mailing List Manager with currently 173  lists  and  a
bunch of domains just fine.

Now I like to add a List Archive which allow users to  sort  by  THREAD,
SUBJECT and DATE and also allow  to  reply  to  a  post  (with  previous
registering, but no captcha crap)

It should work without AJAX and DRUPAL because I have again discovered a
mess using it and I am absolutely not more willing to use it again.   It
is to complex and eating up to much resources.

The second FEATURE I like to add is a FORUM.

I have written a small  PHP5  script,  which  use  IMAP  to  access  the
mailfolder of the List and create from the SUBJECTS a DATE sorted  list.
I think, most of you know, how a forum look like.

If I click on a subject, it opens the topic with  all  the  messages  in
this topic.  Later I will add also the body of the message.

However, this @#!@ fails, is stupid users take an old message  from  the
mailinglist, change the subject and post it as new topic.

Any suggestions, how to handle this two cases?

Thanks in avance
Michelle

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet