Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Converting a "timestamp"

	I have a "timestamp" written to a text field in MySQL that I need to convert in every record.  Currently it is formatted like  2017|02|16|04|58|42
and I want to convert it to this format  2017-02-16 @ 04:58:42

	What’s the best way to do this?  Do I need to read each record, convert it in PHP, and then insert it back into the table?  Or is there a shorter way of doing this that doesn’t require both reading and writing each record?

	Also, if it’s easier, is there a way to do this directly in MySQL?

	I’m not really asking for code at this point, as I’m just trying to figure out how to get started.

Thank you,
Jenni