Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] test

Ash:

Yeah, the only reason why I posted the last email was I received an "ezmim warning” stating:

"Messages to you from the php-general mailing list seem to
message I received….”

So, I was trying to fix it — and — I haven’t a clue as to how to do that. That seems to be my “track-record” of late.

Thanks to everyone who responded. I am assuming the problem has been resolved.

Cheers,

tedd

> On Jan 22, 2017, at 12:12 PM, Ashley Sheridan <ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> On 22 January 2017 17:09:25 GMT+00:00, Tedd Sperling <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi gang:
>>
>> Just a test to see if I am still on this list.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> tedd sperling
>> tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Yeah, it's been quiet lately, all I've seen is random bounceback messages occasionally.
> Thanks,
> Ash
>
> --

tedd sperling