Date: 3 Jan 2017 16:28:11 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: php-general-return-warn-1483460244.famkfkjjnaoobefogbgo-royale=zerezo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at lists.php.net.

<royale@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Connected to 76.75.200.58 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 reject mailfrom [sbl]

Date: 3 Jan 2017 16:18:34 -0000
From: php-general-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: royale@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ezmlm warning

php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

at php-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Messages to you from the php-general mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the php-general mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the php-general mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <php-general-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: