Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] header() not working?

December 10 2016 7:23 AM, "Tedd Sperling" <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> Good consideration, but that’s not the problem.
>
> Here’s the URL and code, try it yourself:
>
> http://citw.lcc.edu/~sperlt/citw185/examples/redirect.php
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd

Since that is a school server, I'm going to guess that you don't have access to that servers configuration.

I lieu of server configuration access, the simple way of seeing if output is being sent, is to issue "print(headers_sent());" just before your call to header().

Then, if the headers have been sent, I would look at the your phpinfo() output and scan for the current value of output_buffers.  More than likely someone modified the server settings (possibly an upgrade?) and this is simply an unforeseen side effect of them doing so.

Hope this helps

--
Jim Lucas
C - 5414085189