Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Caller/called graph

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Sam Hobbs <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I see a free Open Source projects license but I can't find a free
> community edition. I see that individual subscriptions are initially $89.

Looks like they discontinued that deal. I got the single app license last
year and upgrade to the full toolbox subscription ($250 IIRC) since I also
started using IntelliJ and DataGrip. They do still have the Early Access
Program [1], but they warn that it may often be sub-beta quality.

It's definitely worth every penny, though. It includes the essential
WebStorm parts (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) so you can really get by with just that
for PHP dev.