Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] PHP 7 Segfaults

Hello,

since we switched from PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0.x (tried multiple Versions - now
we are on 7.0.11) we get random segfaults with our CMS.
Not predictable when they will occur or on which Script.
(Sometimes a few Days no problems - sometimes 5 times a Day ...)

Not 100% sure - but I believe that opcache could
be the cause of the Problem - as a simple "opcache_reset();" is enough to get
everything up & running again - no complete restart of Apache needed.

Maybe someone more confident with Backtraces can point me in the right
Direction with those Information: http://temp.in.futureweb.at/php/error.log

Thank you

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner
Futureweb OG