Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Re: Ported some extensions to PHP7 - who to contact

On 02/04/2016 05:29 PM, Jan Ehrhardt wrote:
Tautvydas in php.general (Sat, 16 Jan 2016 14:42:08 +0200):
Tautvydas wrote:

I have ported several PHP5 extensions to PHP7(rar, id3, quickhash) and
will port some more in near future(probably bbcode, rpmreader, spl_types).

Thanks - will try that, also have contacted some maintainers(but only
one of them is responding...)

Did this get any follow-up? The php-rar sources did not change recently...

Jan

Hi,

No. Only quickhash port was accepted to official repository. I could not reach authors of other extensions (I did not try much more because

I was quite busy with other tasks). Btw I have updated all my ports to support PHP 7.1.

Once I have spare time I will try to contact authors of my ported extensions once more.