[PHP] request for comments : https://github.com/seductiveapps/folderDB (a fully scalable JSON database architecture (currently in concept phase))
- Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 02:22:04 +0200
- From: Rene Veerman <rene.veerman.netherlands@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PHP] request for comments : https://github.com/seductiveapps/folderDB (a fully scalable JSON database architecture (currently in concept phase))
my todo-file for the next 2 years.. :)
2016-08(Aug)-28(Sunday) 02:08am CEST
This is a component i need for my seductiveapps.com web-3.0 framework.
It's currently awaiting development.
--- Design motivation
Table data *SUCKS* when making user-interfaces in the browser, development
is too complicated and takes too long, is too error prone, complicated apps
"never get done afterall".. (my experience from desiging a tinymce.com
based version-control enabled browser editor with about 10 SQL tables)..
--- Todo before development can start:
- finish my https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator (see
https://github.com/seductiveapps/webappObfuscator/wiki for announcements
for sample output)
- finish user-interface extension for seductiveapps framework;
- allow the user to resize dialogs based on mouse-input; aka drag the
windows larger/smaller when hovering over sides or corners..
- add functions to vividDialog for dragging on sides (multiple PNG images
to allow for glowing notification that the border can be dragged, use
vividButton (full PNG animations with options using a "sprite" PNG image
(sprite generator included in seductiveapps framework (done))).
- internal and relative to the PNG dialog background image resizing of
content is *done*; i already built a small extension to CSS in JSON and
--- Development time
Somewhere within the next few months (see top of this file for last updated
--- Development philosophy
- Use multiple (many) small JSON files using apache2+ and php5+
- Aggregate JSON that's needed on the client side into custom larger files
- Keep the aggregating logic as intuitive as humanly possible to keep
performance optimal and debugging times down to near zero.