Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] Anyone hiring a PHP guru Sr. Software Engineer?

Anyone hiring a PHP guru Sr. Software Engineer?

I'm looking to pivot from executive management back into my first love of
PHP (LAMP stack).

 <http://resume.daevid.com/> http://resume.daevid.com/

I live in Redmond, Washington (or near Seattle for you out-of-state-ers). I
wouldn't be interested in re-location, but I have worked remotely for many
years with great success if that is an option for you. I could also travel
as needed to be on-site periodically. I bring a lot to the table, but please
don't be intimidated by my resume. All reasonable offers will be seriously
considered and negotiated.

d.