[PHP] RE: zipArchive class extractTo failing
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:01:15 -0700
- From: Jeffry Killen <jekillen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PHP] RE: zipArchive class extractTo failing
I figured it out.
I was using the name of the zip file (without the .zip extension)
as the subdir name.
What was happening is that zipArchive is adding the .zip extension
So inside the zip file was zipName.zip. I had been looking at the bugs
posted regarding zipArchive and saw a problem posted with dir names
contain a dot (.), So I surmised that the extension added to the dirname
was causing the failure. When I used a different name for the subdir it
As always: thanks for time and attention
PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php