Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] Anyone using php on FreeBSD as a port?

On Apr 11, 2016, at 11:45 AM, David Mehler wrote:

Hello,

Do we have any users of Php say 5.6 on a FreeBSD 10.3 system installed
from ports?

If so, can you get in touch with me? I'm trying to install pear and
not having much luck, getting an error about a missing peclcmd.php
file and a zlib extension that make is complaining about but which is
in my php install.

Thanks.
Dave.

I have installed php from ports on FreeBSD 10.1. I have had a problem
compiling and installing from source in the past. It turned out that a file
was miss named and caused a  failure as a missing file.

You might make sure that the file is actually named correctly.

This may not be helpful but it is all I can offer.

Best
Jeff K