Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PHP] php mail function not work from apache,but work well from command line

> Date: Saturday, August 22, 2015 09:51:45 -0400
> From: Aziz Saleh <azizsaleh@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 5:50 AM, Xinhao Zheng
> <xinhaozheng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>     i got a prolem.php mail() function can not send email from
>>     http request(apache),but it work well if i call it from
>> command line.
>>
>> /usr/local/php5.3.28/bin/php test_mail.php               => ok
>> http://ip/test_mail.php                  => failed.
>>
>> i check both apache  error log and /var/log/maillog,but nothing
>> get there. i am running php5.3.28 over apache as module. with
>> phpinfo and this command,
>> /usr/local/php5.3.28/bin/php --ini , i am sure they use same php
>> config file.i also tried to turn off the iptable,but no lucky
>> shot.
>>

> Use phpinfo() to confirm they are using the same configs.

Are you accessing the same "test_mail.php" page/code in both cases?
If so, I really wouldn't expect it to work as the environments are
totally different.

Show your code.

By the way, if you aren't generating a message (nothing in
/var/log/maillog) then mucking with iptables will have no effect.