Web lists-archives.com

[PHP] PHP autoload generator with support for global functions and global constants

Hi,

I couldn't find a classmap-based autoload generator that automatically
detects when a file contains things which can't be autoloaded (global
functions and global constants) and loads the file eagerly, so I wrote
jesseschalken/autoload-generator
<https://packagist.org/packages/jesseschalken/autoload-generator>.

The intention is that you can freely create files containing any
combination of classes/traits/interfaces/constants/functions, then generate
an autoloader with ./vendor/bin/autoload-generator and everything "just
works", eg you don't have to update the autoload.files list in your
composer.json.

Let me know if you find it useful or if there is something already out
there which does the same job.

Cheers