Web lists-archives.com

RE: [PHP] Re: asterisk with php

Hi Ash,

How are you hope your fine.

The error come to me via email, phpagi send the error via email. Unfortunately I deleted this emails.
I will try to grap the hole massage and post it. meanwhile what happen this...

The error massage am getting this "Notice: Undefined variable: pin"

Here is my problem

I have function, am not able to pass variable to it..

When I do "var_dump($pin)" at the beginning of the function it show the variable correct.
But when I do "var_dump($pin)" after  "$agi=new AGI();" it show nothing.

I think  "$agi=new AGI();" it wipe out my "$pin" variable....

Here is my function

dialout($pin);

function dialout($pin)

{

$agi=new AGI();

$agi->exec_dial("SIP/$pin");

$Answeredtime = $agi->get_variable ("ANSWEREDTIME");

$agi->hangup ();

}