Web lists-archives.com

RE: [PHP] Re: asterisk with php

Jim,

I tried all the possibilities. "$pin" in the beginning of the function, but
not working.

When I do "var_dump($pin)" at the beginning of the function it show the
variable correct.
But when I do "var_dump($pin)" after  "$agi=new AGI();" it show nothing.

I think  "$agi=new AGI();" it wipe out my "$pin" variable....