[ANN] Mroonga 8.01 - Fast fulltext search for all languages on MySQL
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:34:40 +0900
- From: Kentaro Hayashi <hayashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANN] Mroonga 8.01 - Fast fulltext search for all languages on MySQL
Mroonga 8.01 has been released!
Mroonga is a MySQL storage engine that supports fast fulltext search
and geolocation search. It is CJK ready. It uses Groonga as a storage
and fulltext search engine.
How to install: Install Guide
How to upgrade: Upgrade Guide
In this release, Mroonga requires latest Groonga 8.0.1 to fix bugs. It
means that MySQL/MariaDB must be restarted to upgrade package
Here is a topic in this release.
## Fixed a bug that wrong cache for other database is used
In this release, wrong cache related bug was fixed.
This bug occurs the following conditions are met.
* Multiple database are created
* Use mroonga_command() against one of them
If you don't use mroonga_command() in query, above conditions are not
met, so this bug doesn't affect you.
Kentaro Hayashi <hayashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql