MySQL Connector/NodeJS 1.0.6 M5 has been released
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 17:21:50 +0100
- From: Lars Tangvald <lars.tangvald@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: MySQL Connector/NodeJS 1.0.6 M5 has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Node.js is a new Node.js driver for use with the X
DevAPI. This release, v1.0.6 M5, is the fourth development release of the
MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0 series.
The X DevAPI enables application developers to write code that combines
the strengths of the relational and document models using a modern,
NoSQL-like syntax that does not assume previous experience writing
MySQL Connector/Node.js can be downloaded through npm (see
https://www.npmjs.com/package/@mysql/xdevapi for details) or from
To learn more about how to write applications using the X DevAPI, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/x-devapi-userguide/en/. For more information
about how the X DevAPI is implemented in MySQL Connector/Node.js, and
its usage, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/dev/connector-nodejs/.
Please note that the X DevAPI requires at least MySQL Server version
5.7.12 or higher with the X Plugin enabled. For general documentation
about how to get started using MySQL as a document store, see
Changes in MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0.6 (2017-03-07, Milestone 5)
Functionality Added or Changed
* Added support for validating the server certificate with
a given CA and/or CRL.
* Added support for creating TLS sessions with a URI or
* Added support for creating IPv6 sessions with a URI or
* Added support for single array or multiple argument
function calls on the public API.
* Fixed issues with collection.bind(). (Bug #23236379)
* Fixed parsing issues on URI and connection string
* Updated behavior of collection.add() to avoid confusing
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql