MySQL Connector/NET 6.10.0 alpha has been released
- Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 23:54:50 +0530
- From: Prashant Tekriwal <prashant.tekriwal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: MySQL Connector/NET 6.10.0 alpha has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.10.0 alpha is the first release to provide Entity
Framework Core 1.1 support and to enable compression in the .NET Core
version of the driver for enhanced cross-platform application
To download MySQL Connector/Net 6.10.0 alpha, see the "Development
Releases" tab at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 6.10.0 (2016-12-09, Alpha)
Known limitation of this release: DbContext within an
application can emit an unhandled exception. Due to this
limitation, MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.9 is the preferred
version to use with EF6.
Functionality Added or Changed
* Support for compression was extended to the .NET Core
version of the driver.
* Added support for Entity Framework (EF) Core 1.1.
Nuget packages are available at:
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Release Team
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql