MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0.4 m3 Development Release has been released
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 12:19:16 -0700
- From: hery.ramilison@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0.4 m3 Development Release has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Node.js is a new Node.js driver for use with the X
DevAPI. This release, v1.0.4 M3, is the third development release of the
MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0 series.
The X DevAPI enables application developers to write code that combines
the strengths of the relational and document models using a modern,
NoSQL-like syntax that does not assume previous experience writing
To learn more about how to write applications using the X DevAPI, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/x-devapi-userguide/en/. For more information
about how the X DevAPI is implemented in MySQL Connector/Node.js, and
its usage, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/dev/connector-nodejs/.
Please note that the X DevAPI requires at least MySQL Server version
5.7.12 or higher with the X Plugin enabled. For general documentation
about how to get started using MySQL as a document store, see
Changes in MySQL Connector/Node.js 1.0.4 (2016-10-10 Milestone 3)
Functionality Added or Changed
* Changed package name from 'mysqlx' to '@mysql/xdevapi'.
* The connector can be installed into your project using
Node.js's npm tool. Install from the download file by
npm install mysql-connector-nodejs-1.0.4.tar.gz
Or install directly from the npm repository by issuing:
npm install @mysql/xdevapi
For more information on npm see http://npmjs.com.
* The Connector/Node.JS version number can now be retrieved
from the API. For example,
* Added the Schema.getCollectionAsTable() method.
* Added the Collection.count() and Table.count() methods.
* Added support for the Common URI format.
* Added View DDL support.
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On Behalf of the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql