[ANN] Mroonga 6.09 - Fast fulltext search for all languages on MySQL
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:13:18 +0900
- From: Kentaro Hayashi <hayashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANN] Mroonga 6.09 - Fast fulltext search for all languages on MySQL
Hi, Mroonga 6.09 has been released! Mroonga is a MySQL storage engine that supports fast fulltext search and geolocation search. It is CJK ready. It uses Groonga as a storage and fulltext search engine. Document: http://mroonga.org/docs/ How to install: Install Guide http://mroonga.org/docs/install.html How to upgrade: Upgrade Guide http://mroonga.org/docs/upgrade.html Blog: http://mroonga.org/en/blog/2016/09/29/mroonga-6.09.html Changes: http://mroonga.org/docs/news.html#release-6.09 Here is the topic in this release. * Supported nonexistent reference insert check for FOREIGN KEY ## Supported nonexistent reference insert check for FOREIGN KEY In the previous versions, there is no support about reference insert check for FOREIGN KEY. create table HOGES( ID INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, HOGE VARCHAR(255) ) ENGINE=Mroonga; create table FOODS( ID INT PRIMARY KEY AUTO_INCREMENT, HOGE_ID INT(10), FOO VARCHAR(255), foreign key(HOGE_ID) references HOGES(ID) ) ENGINE=Mroonga ; so, invalid data was inserted without error if you use above schema. Note that FOREIGN KEY check doesn't work for old version of MySQL and folks such as MySQL 5.5 or MariaDB 5.5, and FOREIGN KEY check for INSERT/DELETE is not supported yet. (it will be supported in the future release!) -- Kentaro Hayashi <hayashi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Update to Percona CVE-2016-6662 Vulnerability Communication
- Next by Date: Init script fails.
- Previous by thread: Fwd: Update to Percona CVE-2016-6662 Vulnerability Communication
- Next by thread: Init script fails.