MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.9 has been released
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 08:06:49 -0700
- From: karen langford <karen.langford@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.9 has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.9 is a maintenance release for the 6.9.x
series of the .NET driver for MySQL. It can be used for production
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.5-5.7.
It is now available in source and binary form from
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you
can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose
another download site.)
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.9 (2016-07-01)
Functionality Added or Changed
* Added TLS support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 when connecting
to MySQL Server 5.7.
* Improvements were made to how the connector handles
aborted connections. (Bug #23346197, Bug #80997)
* With Entity Framework 6, building a table with a primary
key would not enclose the key name in quotes, which
caused a syntax error. (Bug #22696180, Bug #22696207, Bug
* The connector was not disposing the transaction returned
by DBContext.Database.BeginTransaction() when exiting a
using code block. (Bug #22514355, Bug #22514363)
* The connector did not attempt to enumerate stored
procedures via mysql.proc(). Instead it looked up stored
procedures in INFORMATION_SCHEMA.ROUTINES. This could
have led to performance degradation in certain scenarios.
(Bug #20960373, Bug #23528155, Bug #74116)
The documentation is available at:
Nuget packages are available at:
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Connector/NET and the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team.
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql