[ANN] Mroonga 6.06 - storage engine, fast fulltext search, CJK ready
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 19:54:56 +0900
- From: Masafumi Yokoyama <yokoyama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANN] Mroonga 6.06 - storage engine, fast fulltext search, CJK ready
Mroonga 6.06 has been released!
## What is Mroonga?
Mroonga is a MySQL storage engine that supports fast fulltext search
and geolocation search. It is CJK ready. It uses Groonga as a storage
and fulltext search engine.
The characteristics of Mroonga:
How to install: Install Guide
There are two topics in the recent release.
* Supported multibyte column name in inplace ALTER TABLE for storage mode
* Supported ORDER BY LIMIT optimization for multibyte column for
### Improved multibyte column name related stuffs in storage mode
In this release, multibyte column name related stuffs are improved.
First, INPLACE ATER TABLE are supported for multibyte column in storage
Note that MySQL 5.6 or later can use INPLACE ALTER TABLE for adding
columns and indexes.
Second, ORDER BY LIMIT optimization for multibyte column in storage
mode is also supported.
Since Mroonga 6.02, multibyte column name was supported, above
improvements are requested from Mroonga user. Thanks!
Masafumi Yokoyama <yokoyama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql