MySQL Connector/NET 7.0.3 m2 development has been released
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:54:04 +0530
- From: Prashant Tekriwal <prashant.tekriwal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: MySQL Connector/NET 7.0.3 m2 development has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 7.0.3 is the second development release of MySQL
Connector/Net to add support for the new X DevAPI. The X DevAPI enables
application developers to write code that combines the strengths of the
relational and document models using a modern, NoSQL-like syntax that
does not assume previous experience writing traditional SQL.
To learn more about how to write applications using the X DevAPI, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/x-devapi-userguide/en/index.html. For more
information about how the X DevAPI is implemented in Connector/Net, see
Please note that the X DevAPI requires at least MySQL Server version
5.7.12 or higher with the X Plugin enabled. For general documentation
about how to get started using MySQL as a document store, see
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 7.0.3 (2016-06-20, Milestone 2)
* Functionality Added or Changed
* Bugs Fixed
Functionality Added or Changed
* Fixed binary collations as strings instead of bytes.
* Added TLS support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 when connecting
to MySQL Server 5.7.
* Added results to the Commit() and Rollback() Session X
DevAPI methods, in order to read Warnings. This feature
has limitations that will be addressed in a future
* Replaced the use of "@" for "$" in JSON path expressions
for X DevAPI usage. This feature has limitations that
will be addressed in a future release.
* Added X DevAPI support for TLSv1.0. This feature has
limitations that will be addressed in a future release.
Nuget packages are available at:
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Release Team