From: Johan De Meersman [mailto:vegivamp@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: vrijdag 29 januari 2016 15:06
To: Harrie Robins <harrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: MySql <mysql@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: my.cnf authencication

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Harrie Robins" <harrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: my.cnf authencication
>
> mysqldump --defaults-file  dbase > c:\sql\dbase.sql 2>> c:\log.tct

Might just be a typo in your mail, but you'll need to actually pass the defaults-file, too: --defaults-file=c:\sql\dump.cnf .

I think there may be another typo somewhere, too, as it seems to think that lts-file is the user you're passing. I'm wondering if you haven't accidentally put only a single - in front of defaults-file.