MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.8 has been released
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:40:21 -0700
- From: karen langford <karen.langford@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: MySQL Connector/NET 6.9.8 has been released
Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.8 is a maintenance release for the 6.9.x
series of the .NET driver for MySQL. It can be used for production
It is appropriate for use with MySQL server versions 5.5-5.7.
It is now available in source and binary form from
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you
can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose
another download site.)
Changes in MySQL Connector/Net 6.9.8 (2015-10-20)
Functionality Added or Changed
* The GB18030 Chinese character set is now supported, a
character set that was added in MySQL 5.7.4. (Bug
#21098546, Bug #21803306, Bug #21803300)
* Generated columns (GENERATION_EXPRESSION) are now
supported, a feature added in MySQL 5.7.6.
* The JSON type is now supported, a type that was added in
The documentation is available at:
Nuget packages are available at:
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
On behalf of the MySQL Connector/NET and the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team.
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql