Web lists-archives.com

Re: server-side logging of query errors?

The performance hit of the Percona Audit is 15% for disk logging and for
remote syslog we found it is lower. It logs everything including bad
queries (eg. select fark from fark from fark fark fark from frak). You
should be able to write a JSON parser that extracts what you want based on
the log (eg. STATUS, COMMAND, NAME).