Web lists-archives.com

Re: MySQL Variable size usage in shell prompt

Not sure about the size of your dump, but, have you tried to set the new
value on the server and client side? you can increase max_allowed_packet up
to 1G. Let us know after you tried that, and maybe other guys have another
solution to share...

--
*Wagner Bianchi, +55.31.8654.9510*
Oracle ACE Director