Re: MySQL 5.7 Innodb performans issue
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:25:22 -0400
- From: Morgan Tocker <morgan.tocker@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: MySQL 5.7 Innodb performans issue
Wagner’s point about SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS is a good one. A couple of other questions about your workload:
- The data collector system processing jobs, is it multi threaded?
- Do you have a sample schema + set of queries we could look at?
(We pay close attention to regressions.)
In terms of your configuration:
I would usually recommend assuming the default values for some of the settings you’ve specified (table_open_cache, sort_buffer_size, thread_cache_size, innodb_log_buffer_size, innodb_thread_concurrency..). A 25G buffer pool on a 32G server with some of your other buffers being quite large is something you may need to look into too.
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql