ANN: SQL Maestro for MySQL 15.5 released
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:45:49 +0600
- From: SQL Maestro Team <sql.maestro@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ANN: SQL Maestro for MySQL 15.5 released
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of SQL Maestro for MySQL 15.5,
a powerful Windows GUI solution for MySQL administration and database
The new version is immediately available for download at
Top 10 new features
1. Support for generated columns.
2. Support for InnoDB fulltext indexes.
3. The "Set to current timestamp on update" option in Field Editor.
4. Updated Backup Database tool.
5. Executing custom SQL scripts in all database connections
established by the software.
6. Support for a number of new encryption algorithms in data grids.
7. Colored tabs and more informative tab hints.
8. Updated Data Export and Data Import tools.
9. Improved Data Input Form.
10. Some performance and usability improvements.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
SQL Maestro Group
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql