Web lists-archives.com

Re: create_time

On 2015-05-07, at 07:17, mysql-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have, however, also had Martin's experience where create_time seemed improbable.

Sigh. I have the same thought every evening, when I look over all the things I planned to do during the day...

:::: Compared to sitting in an office making stereotypical remarks about mankind, farming is breathtakingly exciting. I grant that there are days when you might spend hours in a tractor cab, listening to talk show rant or gabbing on your cell phone while the tractor drives itself. But the second you quit paying attention to what’s going on, or almost slumber off to sleep in boredom, bells and whistles are likely to start clamoring away, indicating a loose belt or a broken pin or a plugged up auger or the embarrassing fact that you just plowed half way through the township road bordering your field. -- Gene Logsdon