ANN: Data Sync for MySQL 15.3 released
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:47:22 +0600
- From: SQL Maestro Team <sql.maestro@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ANN: Data Sync for MySQL 15.3 released
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of Data Sync for MySQL 15.3, a
powerful and easy-to-use tool for MySQL database contents comparison
and synchronization. The new version is immediately available for
Top 5 new features:
1. An ability to select or disable certain synchronization operations
(Insert, Update, and Delete) has been implemented. The corresponding
command line switches have been added as well.
2. Now it is possible to specify SQL scripts to be executed before
and/or after synchronizing data of each table.
3. Synchronization script file name and log file name are now stored
in the project file. These settings can be overwritten with the
appropriate command line options.
4. The first page of the wizard has been redesigned in order to
provide more comfortable access to recently opened projects and
display the latest company news.
5. The progress windows are redesigned in the modern style and become
Full press-release with explaining screenshots is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql