Web lists-archives.com

Re: forum vs email

Nope.
<<<<<<<<
And why not? Because no one bothered to implement it? Now I (for the first time?) looked at "forums.mysql.com" and see more topics than on "lists.mysql.com". The former is just more with-it, I guess.

I believ that one could both by e-mail and through a webbrowser comment on a Google group.

And one who reads & sends e-mail through a webbrowser surely considers discussion through e-mail simplie more overhead than using his webbrowser for discussion, too. I further suspect e-mail clients on own computers are not in fashion.