Re: forum vs email
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 10:53:38 -0500
- From: hsv@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: forum vs email
>>>> 2014/12/06 12:51 +0100, Johan De Meersman >>>>
* The entire post, and as little notification-type content as possible,
* headers and subjects so that mail clients that support threading will thread everything from a single forum topic in a mail thread and vice versa,
* and, most importantly, the ability to also *reply* through mail and have it appear in the forum thread at the appropriate place in the conversation
Those things are what would make it a proper mailing list integration, instead of just another notification tool.
That is, this list, right? What does it lack (besides readers)?
MySQL General Mailing List
For list archives: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql
To unsubscribe: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql