[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] fix Cygwin build
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 16:53:43 -0700
- From: Stephen Sheldon <sfsheldo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] fix Cygwin build
The Cygwin developers have been enhancing their feature test macros and mplayer stopped compiling. The M_PI macro was undefined. The attached patch fixes it again.
Index: configure =================================================================== --- configure (revision 37899) +++ configure (working copy) @@ -2859,6 +2859,10 @@ CFLAGS="-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 $CFLAGS" && HOSTCFLAGS="-D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 $HOSTCFLAGS" +if cygwin; then + CFLAGS="-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 $CFLAGS" +fi + if test "$cc_vendor" = "gnu" ; then cflag_check -fno-tree-vectorize && CFLAGS="$CFLAGS -fno-tree-vectorize" cflag_check -Wundef && WARNFLAGS="-Wundef $WARNFLAGS"
_______________________________________________ MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list MPlayer-dev-eng@xxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-dev-eng
- Prev by Date: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Unicode font for gmplayer
- Next by Date: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Relicensing MPlayer or parts of it to LGPL
- Previous by thread: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Homepage skin download directory issue
- Next by thread: [MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] demux_mpg: Fix jump/seek regression