Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer and raw video

On 02/25/2016 09:12 PM, Mats Peterson wrote:

I just downloaded r37799, and there are still problems with raw video in
Matroska. Not that it's overly much used, except by me, who likes to
store everything in Matroska nowadays. But it's on the right track, at
least. FFplay handles all of these files correctly (as expected), so
perhaps it would be a good idea to use libavformat's demuxer for files
containing raw video, if at all possible. As you said yourself, it's
hardly top priority, and I know that too, but I just wanted to make you
guys aware of the problems.

Mats