Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer and raw video

On 02/25/2016 07:17 PM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
I see. Does that mean you won't support in the future? FFplay plays these
files just fine, so I don't see why MPlayer shouldn't be able to play this
rudimentary type of video as well.

Mostly because I doubt that (more or less) anyone cares whether they
play, but my "(ok, rather was)" was meant as an indication that it is
fixed. As far as I can tell, all of them.