Web lists-archives.com

Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer 1.3.0 release

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 22:54:09 +0100
Roberto Togni <rxt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]
> If we want to reach the Ubuntu milestone we should make the 1.3 branch
> on Monday and the release on Thursday (or later if FFmpeg 3.0 is not
> out yet).
> It's a very short time frame.
> Also I won't be available on Wednesday and Tuesday, so if FFmpeg is
> late somebody else will have to do it.
As usual, I mixed up Tuesday and Thursday; this should read:

If we want to reach the Ubuntu milestone we should make the 1.3 branch
on Monday and the release on Tuesday (or later if FFmpeg 3.0 is not
out yet).
It's a very short time frame.
Also I won't be available on Wednesday and Thursday, so if FFmpeg is
late somebody else will have to do it.

[...]
Ciao,
 Roberto