  From: Mats Peterson <matsp888-at-yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxxx>
 To: "mplayer-dev-eng@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <mplayer-dev-eng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 3:19 PM
 Subject: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Fw: Missing AV_CODEC_ID_ADPCM_IMA_QT entry in mp_taglists.c #2

Oh, I'm sorry. MPlayer probably won't play the audio at all, since I've made a patch to FFmpeg's matroskadec.c that makes it recognize audio with private data >= 36 bytes, which is really the correct value to use since that's the size of a format 0 sound sample description in QuickTime. Currently that value is 86, and the private data in the sample file is 76 bytes, so I guess it won't recognize it without the FFmpeg patch (which isn't in the official source yet).
Mats
--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/